16 Kasım 2011 Çarşamba

16 november - new 250 races

That's interesting, I'm making profits 4days in a row now, I have no idea if it's related to my new healthier lifestyle or what, but it makes me happy. I would like to go this way.
Well, lets first begin with the wrongs; I ate a slice of cake yesterday, smoked 8cigarettes and drank 2beers. I did the most part at nite. But still it was important to spend time with gf.
I still couldnt lose weight, my target is 80, I was 88while saying this, and now I'm still swinging between 86to88. I need to see below 84 until the end of this week...
I'm getting healthier. I dont have breathing difficulties, I could run a lot more on monday, and I'm even willing to use the stairs instead of elevator(I'm living on 5th floor).
About trading; I checked my last 250 race performance. It is not very bright. Races that I made loss are half as I did profits, but every loss is almost 2times more than my profits. Instead of making losses and profits in big amounts, if I focus on only doing 1-2 ticks at a race, I will be much better off at the end of the day. I will tell myself this all the time. Now I can much easily see the opportunities at any occasion. Sometimes I see huge stakes that make indicators useless (RSI basically), so I should just watch the races in those days. I should set my stoploss better, and I should learn the functions of stoploss better. I'm still discovering but I dont understand what takes me so long.

Anyways, this week I open a cleansheet. New 250race period is on the way. My goal is to play safe, use the stoplosses carefully & effectively, avoid bigger losses than 6ticks a race (hopefully it will never be) and keep on doing profits as I do since 4days.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder